A World Class Logistics Hub
The Link WA precinct is Western Australia’s key freight and logistics hub for local, regional, national and international freight movements, providing WA businesses, producers and industries with access to national and global markets that support economic growth and jobs.
The precinct links the major arterial roads of the Roe, Tonkin, Great Eastern, Great Northern, and Leach Highways, connecting Bullsbrook Intermodal and northern freight links with Fremantle ports in the south west. It is also home to the Perth and Jandakot airports.
World Class Hub
The Link WA precinct has world class transport infrastructure solutions.
What it offers:
- established infrastructure across all four modes of transport – air, road, rail and a rail shuttle to sea ports
- established industries and operations, comprising leading local, national and global freight, logistics and transport operators
- the availability of vacant land for future diverse industrial development
- potential to significantly upgrade and grow the freight and container transport network; and
- access to a skilled and unskilled multicultural workforce.
It is an established freight infrastructure providing:
- direct access to the wider Perth metropolitan region
- road and rail connection to the State’s productive regions
- air, road and rail connections to the Eastern states; and
- rail, sea and air connections to global producers and consumers.
The Link WA precinct offers excellent access to established supply chain infrastructure, including freight roads and rail for container transport, air freight through Perth airports, Kewdale and Forrestfield intermodal terminals, direct rail connections to Fremantle Port’s inner and outer harbours, truck assembly areas and industrial zoned land.
The precinct’s ability to leverage existing infrastructure within the region creates substantial capital cost savings and a better return on investment for Business and Investors.